After promoting and campaigning for numerous candidates, I think it is time for me to seek public office where I can utilize my educations and expertise for the betterment of our communities.
**Please, Personal donations only …**
- First of all, If elected by the voters, then I will DONATE 50% of MY SALARY (Almost $74,250/yearly) TO CHARITIES for the first 2 years of my services and I will sign contractual agreements regarding my promise. I will resign if I don’t keep my promise…
- My Tax Returns: 2019 and 2018
- Even though NYC Health department stated following restriction about my health, “You are limited in lifting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, kneeling, squatting, bending, crouching, stooping, low stress environment”, I surely can carry out voters’ demand with the help from all of you.
- Wall of shameless people: I want to create ‘Shame on you wall’ about corrupted city/state officials and agencies who often torment residents. For example,NYCHA and some elected officials often keep residents in deplorable conditions.
- Free MTA for all (Immediately to public assistant recipients)
- Elevators to all subway stations: As a partially disable person, I know how it feels to climb stairs in the subway. Hopefully, we can able to help disable and elderly people by installing elevators and other ADA compliant facilities in ALL subway.
- End homelessness and restart Section 8 or similar programs
- Citizen Jury trial for various issues
- Residents’ survey about local issue before council implement them for voting
- Other issues with the recommendation from local residents
- Citizens/Residents should able to record their encounters without restrictions.
- Legal Assistant grant for the needy people: Often time, poor people including me are being directed to seek help from nonprofit organizations. Unfortunately, those nonprofit organizations do not follow ethical and professional responsibilities. So, just like ‘One-shot-deal’ regarding housing rent, NYC must implement ‘One-shot-deal for legal assistant’ program.
- I’m a Bernie Sanders supporter, so I will promote and support all of his Federal policies (berniesanders.com/issues/ )
- MS in Business management & Leadership
- MS in Human Resource management
- MS in International Transportation Management (Incomplete)
- Master of Maritime Administration and Logistics (Incomplete)
- About 4+ years ago, I resigned from an IT Director position due to personal and medical reasons
- While having my own computers since 1991, I donated my time by teaching and helping countless individual about hardware and software issues
- I volunteered and held leadership positions in nonprofit organizations for years. i.e. Lions Club president, UNA-USA Queens president, Dockmaster, Race committee Chair and Sailing instructor,
City Council District 26
Image Source: Google Map