After promoting and campaigning for numerous candidates, it is time for me to seek public office where I can utilize my educations and expertise for the betterment of our communities.
Please DONATE few dollars…
- If elected by the voters, then I will DONATE 50% OF MY SALARY to charities for the first 2 years of my services.
With the Voters’ consent, I want to promote certain issue
- Wall of shameless entity: I want to create ‘Shame on you wall’ about corrupted city/state officials and agencies who often torment residents. For example, NYCHA and some elected officials often keep residents in deplorable conditions.
- Free MTA for all (Immediate to public assistant recipients) with 1.2% wealth tax.
- Elevators to all subway stations: As a partially disable person, I know how it feels to climb stairs in the subway. Hopefully, we can able to help disable and elderly people by installing elevators and other ADA compliant facilities in ALL subway.
- End Homelessness and restart Section 8 or similar programs
- Citizen Jury trial for various issues
- Other issues with the recommendations, poll, and survey from the local residents
- Citizens/Residents should able to record their encounters without restrictions. (SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED by campaigning and promoting)
- Legal Assistant grant for the needy people: Often time, poor people including me are being directed to seek help from nonprofit organization. Unfortunately, those nonprofit organization do not follow ethical and professional guideline. So, just like ‘One-shot-deal’ regarding housing rent, NYC must implement ‘One-shot-deal for legal assistant’ program.
- I’m a Bernie Sanders supporter, so I will promote and support all of his Federal policies (https://berniesanders.com/issues/))
- MS in Business Management & Leadership
- MS in Human Resource Management
- About 4+ years ago, I resigned from an IT Director position due to personal and medical reasons
- While having my personal computers since 1991, I taught and helped countless individuals about hardware and software issues
- I volunteered and held leadership positions in Non-Profit organizations for years. i.e. Lions Club President, UNAUSA Queens President, Dockmaster, Race Committee Chair, Sailing instructor, …
- After hosting UN Day event regarding Rohingya Refugee Crisis issue at the UN Headquarters (Nov 22, 2016):
- UNHCR started their operations in Bangladesh within few months
- Bangladesh government reversed previous positions and started to accept refugees